IRISnGen enables you to monitor and manage any type of device connected to your network.
Devices such as legacy Private Branch Exchanges (PBX), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), network element such as a router; gateway; or peripheral device with a Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) agent, OR a contact closure device such as a fire alarm or door sensor. All of these are monitored and managed under IRISnGEN's rich, GUI application.
Utilizing SEB NET-PATH’s remote agent appliances to capture and send critical alarms to the IRISnGEN application, the integrated software properly manages alarms information via extensive dashboards and reporting features. The IRISnGen dashboard also provides users with a clear evaluation of voice and data network elements. Optional feature packages to enhance the basic, yet robust IRISnGEN solution are available.
- Critical data displayed instantly
- Number of sites monitored limited only by server capacity
- Support for an unlimited number of users
- Administration of remote agents
- Monitoring of host devices
- Alarm reception/management
- Alarms correlation and thresholding
- Data collection and storage
Benefits at a Glance
- Real-time view of your network
- Extensive monitoring and reporting
- Issues often corrected remotely
- Response time decreased
- Maintenance costs reduced
- Reduced "truck rolls"